Easy non dairy chocolate ice cream recipe that takes just 5 ingredients to make! This is a delicious dessert perfect for the holidays!
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 4-5 frozen bananas, peeled and cut (makes blending easier)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of chilled coconut milk (chilled overnight)
- Dark chocolate chips (Added at the end)
- Optional: Candy Canes, crushed
- Place frozen bananas, cocoa powder, peanut butter into a heavy duty blender or food processor. Pulse slowly (it will be loud)
- Pour the coconut milk in to combine.
- Blend on high until full combined and runs smooth.
- Either enjoy it right away or if you have an ice cream churner, churn for 25-30 mins.
- Toss in chocolate chips or your favorite type of nuts!