When I think of the ultimate brownie, I would have to say one that has dimensions and be very decadent. This triple chocolate brownie has all the items checked. You should add some ice cream as soon as possible! The flavors are so yummy that you are going to be going back for more!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. espresso powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray your favorite brownie pan with an even amount of coating, this brownie is going to want to stick to the pan. *Heads up
- In a microwavable dish place the butter, espresso powder and melt in 30 seconds intervals making sure not to burn it. When fully dissolved add to a larger bowl and pour in the sugar and mix together until fully combined.
- In another bowl combine the butter mixture and the vanilla stir until fully combined. Grab a mixer or whisk and add in your eggs one at a time. Making sure to be delicate when mixing and making sire not to over mix.
- In an other bowl mix the dry ingredients. (Flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet butter mixture. Making sure that everything get fully mixed.
- At the end add the chocolate chips for a final mix.
- Plane brownie in the oven at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.
* You want the brownie to be a little gooey don’t worry after letting it set for 10 minutes it should be yummy!