- 1 1/2 cup of Butterscotch Morsels/Chips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, leveled
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees
- Melt the butter in the microwave, being careful to stir every 30 seconds. After it has all been melted, set to the side to cool.
- Grease a brownie pan with cooking spray and set to the side
- In a large bowl combine the brown sugar and melted butter, stir until fully combined.
- After the mixture has fully cooled, add in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Have the flour and mixed with the salt ready, slowly fold this mixture into the egg mixture. Until its fully combined.
- Toss in the butterscotch chips at the end, folding them in.
- Pour the batter into the greased pan spread evenly.
- Bake at 350F for about 20-25 minutes. Checking to see if the edges are setting and it turns slightly brown/caramelized.
- Let cool about an hour.
- Remove from pan and cut into squares.