- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tablespoon bakers sugar
- 3 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/4 cups of buttermilk
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup butter melted (I used unsalted Plugra)
- 1/2 packet of bacon
- Cook your bacon to the your favorite crunchiness (i prefer mine extra crunchy)
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. In a separate medium bowl, beat together the buttermilk, eggs, and melted butter.
- Combine the wet mixture into the dry mixture using a fork to mix together until combined.
- Pour a line of batter then put one slice of cooked bacon then a little batter over the bacon and flip
- These dunkers are great for large groups or a quick and easy breakfast for the family!
- Top with your favorite maple syrup and some powered sugar!