Have you ever forgot to cook dinner or you don’t have the energy to cook for hours to make a flavorful dish? This quick and easy pasta recipe will have right in your comfort zone. Its also delicious as left overs!
Anyone who knows me, knows that i love garlic and pasta! And to be honest garlic makes everything so much more flavorful.
- 500g your choice of pasta / pretty much a whole bag of pasta (something similar to penne)
- 4-5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds of broccolini
- 5-6 Roma Roma tomatoes, diced
- 4 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 whole shallot, minced
- 1 whole red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Boil the pasta for the recommend time.
- In another pot throw in the diced onions, shallots, tomatoes, garlic and broccolini, cook until tender and fragrant on Medium -High Heat. About 8-10 minutes
- Throw in the butter with the broccolini pot and cover.
- As soon as the pasta is cooked, strain it and then add it to the tomato broccolini pot. Stir together until all the flavors are combined. (You can add fresh parmesan and basil)
- Season with chili flakes and chili powder, stir one more time make sure the pasta is fully covered.
- Add Salt and pepper to taste