Kick off your 4th of July with this refreshing cocktail! It will surely quench your thirst especially on those warm Summer days!
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 – 2 1/2 shots of vodka
- Mint (about 4-5 leaves)
- Ginger beer
- In your glass of choice (preferably a large one) muddle the blueberries mint, 1/2 tablespoon sugar, and 2 1/2 shots of vodka, muddle until fully combined.
- Pour everything into a shaker with ice.
- Pour the contents from the shaker in the glass from before.
- Pour in the ginger beer to fill the glass completely.
- Make sure to stir and you are all finished!
And of course have a happy & safe 4th of July!