- 6 Bars Hershey’s Chocolate (about 9 oz)
- 1 Packet Honey Graham Crackers
- 3 Tablespoon Butter, Melted
- A Bag of medium sized marshmallows (3 per cupcake)
- Place the honey graham crackers into a ziplock bag and making sure all the air is taken out. Using the bottom of a saucepan or mallet smash until the crackers are very fine.
- Pour the crackers into a medium sized bowl and set aside, melt the 3 tablespoons of butter and pour into the crackers making sure that it is fully combined.
- Place cupcake parchment paper into the cupcake tins.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time, making sure to stir until creamy (should be all melted within minute)
- Transfer the graham cracker mixture into the cupcake tins (2 tablespoons per cupcake) Using a spoon press down to make sure to to get all the edges, press firmly.
- Once all the cupcake tins have bin firmly pressed down, place them in the fridge for about 5 minutes just to make sure for them to set and cool down. During this 5 minutes you can also can stir the chocolate to cool down as well.
- After the crackers have cooled down, pour the cooled chocolate into the tins ( 2 1/2 tablespoons per cupcake).
- Place 3 marshmallows in each cupcake pressing down making sure they are halfway submerged. (You can also using a bunch of small marshmallows as well) Have fun with it!
- Place the cupcakes into the fridge to set for 15-20 minutes. Pull down the parchment paper to see if the chocolate and crackers have set together.
- Finish with toasting them with a torch and you are all done!